BOSCO is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself ('Personal Information') on this site.Your Personal Information that we collect may include of the following:
- your name
- your age
- your occupation
- your email and mailing address
- your telephone number
- limited personal details
- Any other data as may be required
Collection of Information
Site Browsing: We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Site, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
While you are browsing through the Site, the Site's operating system may automatically record some general information ("General Information") about your visit such as:
- The date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- The type of browser you are using.
- which 'hit' it is on the Site
The General Information is not Personal Information. BOSCO